I wanted to share this SUPER quick and easy s’mores dip I found online. Not only was it easy to make, it was delicious. The recipe is an Ayesha Curry classic, found on Food Network.
Side note: I didn’t have a skillet, so I used a throw-away aluminum foil pie dish.
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups butterscotch chips
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- Graham crackers, broken into squares, for serving
- Place an oven rack in the top position and preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. While the oven heats, put a 10-inch cast-iron or stainless-steel skillet in to heat.
- Carefully remove the hot skillet and sprinkle the chocolate and butterscotch chips in the bottom. Drizzle the cream over the top and then top with the marshmallows in an even layer. Set the skillet on the top oven rack and bake until the marshmallows are molten and golden on top, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Serve (carefully, the pan will be very hot) with graham crackers for dipping.
AN FYI: For every recipe I make and shoot, I use a photo backdrop from Replica Surfaces (shoppable below). I’d highly recommend this for anyone who shoots products (food or non-food) at home!